This post is also available in: Polish
I strongly encourage to establish advertising cooperation with IMPERIUM ROMANUM. The website is in the first results of Google. The website contains over 3300 articles and is visited monthly by over 140.000 unique users. To confirm below the result for May 2019. On email request, I am able to provide more statistics from Google Analytics.
IMPERIUM ROMANUM exists on social network:
- Facebook’s fanpage has over 16.700 likes;
- on Twitter there are over 420 followers;
- Reddit profile is observed by over 250 users;
- Instagram profile is observed by over 400 users.
What’s more, the website is active via OneSignal, which is linked with 12.000 viewers. The site is visited by readers of various age; however, the biggest part are rather young people – up to 34 years old. The ratio of women to men is slightly in favor of the fairer sex.
Currently, IMPERIUM ROMANUM has the most information among websites dealing with this topic and is the largest Polish page about ancient Rome. Additionally, website is developing and expanding in English version. In the field of science it occupies one of the highest positions on the Internet. Often articles are in front of the Wikipedia results and are treated as very valuable content.
I especially encourage publishers to promote new books on ancient Rome and the world of antiquity. Due to the large base of recipients and the popularity of the website, various forms of cooperation are available.
Suggested forms of cooperation
- top banner (preferred graphic size: 1140 × 200px) – paid;
- side banner (preferred graphic size: 315 × 320px) – paid;
- middle banner (preferred graphic size: 780 × 100px) – paid;
- lower banner (preferred graphic size: 750 × 200px) – paid;
- page background(determined individually) – paid
- article or sponsored text (determined individually) – paid;
- organizing the competition (determined individually) – free;
- media patronage (determined individually) – free;
- link on the page (determined individually) – paid;
- background photo in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit – paid;
- social entry in: Facebook, Twitter or Reddit (determined individually) – paid.
Banners will appear on the main page and all subpages of the IMPERIUM ROMANUM website. The dimensions of the banners can naturally be adjusted after prior arrangement.
I approach each advertiser and partner individually. I am happy to advise on the optimal use of funds allocated for advertising on the website or help in the preparation of appropriate materials.
If you are interested in buying an advertisement or want to check the prices, I enclose the price list
I am also happy to answer your offers, questions or concerns. Please write me the mail.
IMPERIUM ROMANUM needs your support!
Your financial help is needed, in order to maintain and develop the website. Even the smallest amounts will allow me to pay for further corrections, improvements on the site and pay the server. I believe that I can count on a wide support that will allow me to devote myself more to my work and passion, to maximize the improvement of the website and to present history of ancient Romans in an interesting form. Support IMPERIUM ROMANUM!
What's new in ancient Rome?
If you want to be up to date with news on the portal and discoveries from the world of ancient Rome, subscribe to the newsletter.Subscribe to newsletter!