It is possible to establish advertising cooperation with IMPERIUM ROMANUM. The website is in the first results of Google. The website contains over 3,300 articles and is visited monthly by over 100,000 unique users. On email request, I’m able to provide statistics from Google Analytics.
IMPERIUM ROMANUM exists on social network: Facebook fanpage has over 15,300 likes, page on Google+ is observed by over 260 people and on Twitter there are over 320 followers. What’s more, the website is active via OneSignal, which is observed by 12,000 viewers. The site is visited by readers of various ages; however, the biggest part is for young people – up to 34 years old. The ratio of women to men is slightly in favor of the fairer sex.
Currently IMPERIUM ROMANUM has the most information among websites dealing with this topic and is the largest Polish page about ancient Rome. In the field of science it occupies one of the highest positions on the Internet. Often articles are in front of the Wikipedia results and are treated as very valuable content.
Due to the large base of recipients and the popularity of the website, various forms of cooperation are available.
Suggested forms of advertising
- top banner (preferred: approx. 1140 × 200px);
- side banner (preferred: approx. 315 × 320px);
- middle banner (preferred: approx. 780 × 100px);
- lower banner (preferred: approx. 750 × 200px);
- page background
- article or sponsored text (determined individually);
- contest (determined individually);
- media patronage (determined individually);
- link on the page (determined individually);
- background photo in social media: Facebook, G+ or Twitter
- social entry (determined individually);
I am also happy to answer your offers, questions or concerns. Please write me the mail.